When facing these types of changes in your pet’s health, it is important to have a veterinarian you trust, and that is why Haven Lake Animal Hospital is here. With more than 13 years of quality veterinary care in the Milford, Dover, Milton, Lewes, and Rehoboth areas, we have the experience and know-how to treat these conditions and help you get the most out of your beloved pet throughout his or her golden years.
Haven Lake Animal Hospital is fully equipped to offer a full range of orthopedic surgery options, including procedures such as:
- Cranial cruciate ligament repair
- Luxating patella (knee cap) repair
- External fixature fracture repair
- Fracture repair through pins and wiring
- Hip and shoulder surgery related to developmental cartilage damage
It’s OK if you’re unsure about what those terms mean. We will be happy to explain them to you in detail if the need arises, or you can contact us to schedule an exam and consultation if you are concerned your pet may be suffering from the afflictions mentioned above. However, if those conditions sound familiar to you and your pet, then you understand how important it is to seek quality treatment and rehabilitation for the condition.
Soft tissue surgery includes any surgical procedure that is not orthopedic in its nature. These types of surgeries usually include:
- Spaying and neutering
- Mass or tumor removal
- Laceration and abscess repair
- Surgeries that involve internal or external stitches due to trauma
- Feline declawing and dewclaw removal
- Gastrointestinal surgeries
- Urogenital tract exploration and repair
- Repair of skin folds, such as the eyes, tail, and vulva
- Repair of the nasal passages
- Corrective ear surgery (for chronic ear infections)
- Eye and eyelid surgeries for developmental defects and trauma
As with all of our signature services, you can rest assured that your pet will receive the highest quality preoperative and postoperative care to complement our surgical procedure, including in-house diagnostic services, medications and rehabilitation services to ensure successful pain management, as well as full instructions for at-home care and follow-up procedures.
Surgical Release Form